Have you ever wondered how your church is financed? Where does all the money go anyway? What are the different levels of organization? When did the church start the tithe and offering system? This site will help answer some of those questions.
The Personal Giving Plan (PGP) is a suggested systematic stewardship plan for every member. You will read about the history of giving and be able to download a number of stewardship education resources. It is a site that will be updated as material becomes available. Welcome to The Personal Giving Plan.
- North American Division Stewardship Web site
- North American Division Stewardship resources
- Seventh-day Adventist World Church Stewardship Web site
- Personal Giving Plan
- The book Counsels on Stewardship from the White Estate Web site
- The book The Adventist Home from the White Estate Web site
- The Ellen G. White Estate official Web site
- AdventSource stewardship materials people can buy, including certificate course
- Crown Ministries
- Dave Ramsey – Financial Peace University
- Dave Ramsey Momentum – How to develop a culture of financial stewardship in the church
- Christian Personal Finance blog