Stewardship links and resources:
— Video Offering Appeals —
Show offering appeal videos in your church each Sabbath. Download the videos in English or in Spanish from the North American Division’s stewardship Web site. You may also order the whole year’s offering appeal videos on DVD by contacting the Southwestern Stewardship Department. E-mail Evelyn Labrador at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817.295.0476, ext. 341.
**Special Interviews/Articles and our Southwestern Union President’s Perspective
February 2013 Southwestern Union Record: www.swurecord.org/issue/72
**Steps for your personal Development and Study
**List of resources in PDF format on for personal giving as Faithful Stewards;
**North American Division Stewardship Department
Have you ever wondered how your church is financed? Where does all the money go anyway? What are the different levels of organization? When did the church start the tithe and offering system? This site will help answer some of those questions.
The Personal Giving Plan (PGP) is a suggested systematic stewardship plan for every member. You will read about the history of giving and be able to download a number of stewardship education resources. It is a site that will be updated as material becomes available. Welcome to The Personal Giving Plan.
**General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Stewardship Department News and Updates
- www.igivesda.org – North American Division Stewardship Website
- www.adventiststewardship.com – General Conference of SDA Stewardship Website
- http://egwtext.whiteestate.org/publicationtoc.php?bookCode=CS&lang=en – This is a link to the book Counsels on Stewardship online from the white estate.
- http://egwtext.whiteestate.org/publicationtoc.php?bookCode=AH&lang=en – The book The Adventist Home from the White Estate Web site
- www.whiteestate.org – The Ellen G. White Estate official Web site
- www.adventsource.org/as30/search.results.aspx?search=stewardship§ion=home – AdventSource search results on stewardship materials people can buy, including certificate course.
- www.crown.org – Crown Ministries
- www.daveramsey.com/fpu/home – Financial Peace University
- www.daveramsey.com/momentum/home – Momentum – How to develop a culture of financial stewardship in the church. It is geared to using the Financial peace University materials.
- http://christianpf.com – This is an interesting blog that I have been reading for sometime. It is a good read.