Strengthening families and relationships through seminars and workshops
(Click on image to download full-size photo. Click on a name to e-mail that staff member.)
Buford and Carmen Griffith
Upcoming Marriage and Family Seminars
- February 16: Ephesus San Antonio Church
- March 2: College Station Church
- March 16-17, Marriage Enrichment: Corsicana, Tex.
- March 22-24, Family Ministries: Lubbock, Tex.
- April 13: Mosier Valley Church, Euless, Tex.
- April 20: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- May 18, Family Ministries: Burns Ave. Church, Detroit Michigan
- August 23-25: Louisville, Kentucky
- October 19-20, Marriage Conference: Dallas, Tex
- October 26: Albuquerque, N.Mex.
For more information: please e-mail email@example.com or call the Southwestern Union Family Ministries department at 817.295.0476, ext. 438. For a map and directions to a location above (if address is available), click on the name of the venue where the event is being held.
|What we do | How we can help you|
Strong families are the foundation for strong churches. The family ministries department works to strengthen families in our churches across the Southwestern Union. Family ministries workshops and seminars specializing in interpersonal relationships and called: "For Love's Sake" are available. These seminars include Just For Lovers (for husbands and wives), Affair-proofing your marriage, The Power of Parenting, Is Sex really necessary? (putting sex in its proper, spiritual setting), and Building Family Ministry within the local church, plus many more. Seminars are available in both English and Spanish.